Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh my.....

Has it really been this long? The details are still tripping me up, but one big thing has been accomplished. I'm now in possession of EQ6 and am working my way through the lessons to make sure I take full advantage of what it can do.

Of course, I couldn't resist putting in a couple of patterns I'm working on just to see how it works and how they look. I was concerned that the process of putting them in would be tedious, but it was mesmerizing and quite a lot of fun. 

I'm also in the process of setting up my store page, a tab for which is at the top of this blog. I'm hoping in the next few months to be much farther along in this process!

Here is another teaser!

Whirling Windmills©2011 Quilt in Piece Designs

More to come!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment